Listen in as Susan Newman (aka Suzy Brandtastic) interviews Adnan Rafique, Director-at-Large, Global Board, GITCA (Global IT Community Association)
Adnan Rafique is an IT expert with more than 13 years of experience. He is also on the Board of Global IT Community Association (www.GITCA.org) as Director-at-Large. GITCA Represent more than 5 million IT Professionals and 1100 User Communities/Groups around the world. Adnan and his colleagues runs a special interest group called New Jersey Unified Communication User Group in Iselin NJ.
Some of Adnan’s activities:
• NJ Unified Communication UG Founder
• TechEd 2012 North America Speaker – BOF Sessions
• Director-at-Large at Global IT Community Association (GITCA)
• Founder TECHIES User Group CT-USA and Dubai-UAE
• Winner of NPA Top Of The Mark Volunteer AWARD 2007
• Winner of UAE Web Awards 2007 UAE
• Winner of Speaker Of The Year Award 2006 by IEEE UAE
• Awarded Chartered IT Professional (CITP) at British Computer Society
• Former Events Co-coordinator at British Computer Society Abu Dhabi UAE
• Former Young Professional Group Leader at British Computer Society Abu Dhabi
• Former Professional Member of British Computer Society
• Event’s Organizer with Windows IT Pro Magazine for Exchange 2007 and SQL 2007 Roadshows
Pragnesh Somaiya – Co Host of NJUCUG – Pragnesh Somaiya is working for Microsoft as a PFE for almost 4 years on Microsoft Exchange and has over 10 years of Industry Experience on Microsoft Exchange since Exchange 5.0
Samir Marwaha – Co Host – Samir Marwaha works for Microsoft as a Microsoft Exchange Expert with over 16 years of Experience in the Industry.
GITCA: Representing over 1100 member organizations and over 5.3 million IT professionals in over 95 countries, GITCA is the world’s largest international not-for-profit independent organization powered by dedicated volunteers devoted to the development and growth of the IT community by providing services to support leaders and connect user groups, associations, and student IT organizations. GITCA stands committed to the free exchange of resources, ultimately elevating the status of the IT Professional both in their industry and in the community.
- Matt Tomsho, The Effective Detective
- Joe Pepitone, JoepeP, Automotive Illustrator