Susan Newman (aka Suzy Brandtastic) interviews Ward Sandler, partner at 320ny.com
Ward Sandler is a partner at 320ny.com, a Hoboken/NYC tech consulting company. Ward started 320ny.com with two of his best friends three years ago. They help clients who need custom-built web apps and eCommerce stores. They also provide affordable website packages for small businesses.
Topics covered in this interview:
- How a technology partner can free you up to do what you’re best at, running your business and not fiddling with your site.
- How to select the right eCommerce platform and build your website in phases, with careful planning.
- The steps to take, from functionality details and wirefames to building the site right.
- What types of web apps 320ny can do for your company
- Building a responsive website for the web and mobile devices and why you shouldn’t just have a second mobile version which means updating your site twice, but rebuilding it so it’s ready for the growing mobile audience.
and much more!
Sponsored by Broadcast Louder – free webinars guiding you with the most innovative brand building and strategic marketing ideas from smart, successful entrepreneurs. Visit broadcastlouder.com
- John Paxton Jr., Film Director, Producer, Writer, Freebird Media Group, Interviewed by Suzy Brandtastic
- Regina D’Alesio, Public Speaking Strategist, Interviewed by Suzy Brandtastic