This past tuesday and wednesday I attended Savor the Success’s Women Entrepreneurs Rock the World NYC. A gathering of 100+ women to listen and be inspired by guest speakers. It was a lot to download but I have some great tips I’m going to list here and a video to share.
- Think BIG! We tend to think small.
- A business owner has a job with a lousy boss. An entrepreneur is an entirely different scenario.
- Don’t be afraid to hire someone who knows more than you!
- Don’t take failures so personally.
- Whenever you find yourself doing too much, you need to find someone to do it for you.
- What is distracting you from getting where you want to go? Hire someone to do that and focus.
- When someone doesn’t accept your gift, maybe they just aren’t ready. Don’t take it personally.
- A book gives you access to the finest minds, no matter where you are or what your financial status.
- Adapt to what clients want, not what you think they need.
- You can always get more money, but not more time.
In this video below are some short clips from Rock the World – Day One. Some of the speakers you’ll see are Angela Jia Kim, JJ Ramberg, Amy Abrams and Adelaide Lancaster, Angelique Rewers and Amanda Steinberg.
- Why Listeners and Lurkers are Important to Blogs and Community Sites
- Brand Interview: Tamar Cerafici, the Barefoot Barrister