I want to thank Lauri Fortino, children’s book author and library assistant, who writes a blog called Frog On A Blog for nominating Frogs Are Green for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Starting 2015 off right!
Lauri’s book, The Peddler’s Bed is coming in the Fall!
The award rules:
- Display the award on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
Seven facts you didn’t know about me:
1. In high school, I was torn between music and art and finally decided my path would be art (I sing, but only around here).
2. I’m allergic to chocolate. (Sad, I know!)
3. I wish I could have more animals… dogs, fish, birds. (Maybe I should move to the country?)
4. I read almost every night, clears the mind of other thoughts.
5. I truly love helping people and so glad that I get to everyday.
6. Movies are my favorite pastime, old or new, just tell me a great story.
7. I collect children’s picture books and yes, FROG things!
My seventeen nominations for the Very Inspiring Ladies Blogger Award (check them out!)
- Laura Rubenstein
- Denise Wakeman
- Gina Carr
- Shannon Huppin
- Susan Gilbert
- Tai Godwin
- Rebekah Radice
- Lisa Rodriguez
- Ileane Smith
- Louise Myers
- Patty Farmer
- Christy Heady
- Yasmin Bendror
- Mamta Singh, JC Families
- Renae Christine
- JoAnn Forrester, Empress of Biz
- Joanne Quinn-Smith, Technogranny
Blogger awards are a great way to spread the word about blogs that you enjoy. We can all use a bit of help getting the word out. If I’ve nominated you and you’d rather not participate, that’s fine, but do consider giving a shout-out for some of the blogs you follow. Those bloggers will appreciate your support.
- Facebook and Tips on Sharing Your Blog
- Clarity. Action. Reevaluate.