Susan Newman is celebrating over 20 years in business as a brand visibility designer and marketing director.
For many years, this New Jersey-based businesswoman has defined herself as a brand visibility designer – a hands-on master communicator who shows companies and individuals how they can build their presence globally across all media.
Below are a few signature talks that can be tailored to the size of your audience and can be expanded to an interactive workshop. These talks are for creatives entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Why a business should care about its Brand Visibility, and how it leads to “Know, Like, Trust and Buy!”
Is your brand 100% on the mark?
You must connect wholeheartedly with your customers. People buy with their hearts and they have to like, and care about, what you are offering. Think about the big brands and how they plant the seeds in your mind and nurture them consistently. They know that when the time is right, there will be a payoff from their efforts.
So, think about the “big picture.” It’s not enough to put out content that’s talking at customers, but instead look at how you are engaging your fans and customers.
One of my favorite lines is, “If you build it RIGHT, they will come.”
Today you must master all media if you plan to take your business to a new level.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Understanding what it means to embody your brand and express it
- How to share online and offline for the most reach and impact
- Blogging, Vlogging, Podcasting, to reach people where they hang out
- Why your website is the nucleus generating leads that shouldn’t be ignored
- Understanding who your best client is and cloning them
- And more!
In this talk, Susan will share what it means for a business to clearly define its “Brand Visibility,” which draws in consumers to learn more, interact with you … and buy what you’re selling!
Are You Getting the Most From Your WordPress Website/Blog?
After building hundreds of WordPress websites for clients in diverse industries and producing more than 50 tutorial videos for eHow.com, Susan is going to share the essentials, so you can get the most from your website.
If you do blogging, or want to start, and you realize you need the right plugins with just the right functionality, this workshop will help draw your audience to you.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What general settings you should be using and why
- The top 10 plugins your site must have
- Understanding Tags and Categories
- Building SEO and using it effectively
- How to add media and name files properly
- To update or not to update WordPress, and how to do it safely
- Knowing Google Analytics will help you build a better site
- Cool plugins you may want, but didn’t know about
If you want more customers signing up, calling and buying, you’ve got to build it right. Then they will come!
Author Branding and Self-Promotion Book Checklist
Did you just write a book or e-book and it’s headed to an experienced graphic designer for a great cover and interior design? Now start thinking about the big picture.
Your branding across the web. Your promotional marketing for in-person events.
If you haven’t given this much thought, Susan will go into much more detail on these items and so much more, so you are ready to broadcast yourself and the book everywhere.
- Do you have a website ready with your own personal branding? If not, it’s time you had yourself branded by a professional. Consider creating another website devoted entirely to the book. Both of these need to be reviewed or created so you are ready to promote once that fabulous book is ready.
- Be sure to create a new Facebook page with the title of your book. This can either be its own separate page, or it can be a custom page under your current author page.
- Start creating advance Facebook, Google+ posts and Tweets using hashtags you will be using regarding the new book. (such as: #harrypotter)
- Create a Pinterest board for the new book, so you can post graphics, photos, and video once on tour.
- Have you created a Kindle version? An audio version?
- Perhaps a great time to add audio and create your podcast station? (Talkshoe, Blog Talk Radio)
- and so much more!
Contact Susan today to speak to your group or at your next conference by calling 201-420-8205 or emailing email@example.com.
Download a media kit >> Susan Newman Speaker Media Kit