2013 is a Wrap and Here Comes 2014!
Everything slows down as the year ends, and we reflect on what type of a year it was. I’ve had a “year of Brandtastic content.”
From the beginning and straight through the 12 months, I produced a ton of content and now I’m truly shocked at how much there is out there.
- I contributed a chapter to the bestselling marketing ebook, “Self-Promotion Sucks (but it doesn’t have to).”
- eHow.com/Demand Media Studios engaged me to create “How To” video tutorials, and now my 50 videos on using WordPress are published and live on the website as well as in my own YouTube video library.
- Suzy Brandtastic Radio debuted on Talkshoe in March, and I’ve done 60 broadcasts so far! Guests are lined up in the queue till March! The show also gained quite a few sponsors! Podcasts are available.
- I published four courses on Udemy.com and at last count my WordPress course has 301 students! The others are gaining students as well.
- Broadcast Louder (my free educational entrepreneurship series) hosted and published 31 webinars during 2013! Find them in the website’s archives.
- Frogs Are Green has engaged children around the world for the fourth year, and at last count there are 450 entries in the 2013 Kids’ Art Contest! The 2013 photography contests have also received entries; Frogs in the Wild has 50 photos and Backyard Frogs has 30!
- I was a speaker at quite a few events in 2013, the highlight being NAWBO Pittsburgh in the spring. Some of the greatest women business owners became friends. I look forward to seeing them all again soon!
- Three book conferences – uPublishU at the Book Expo, Hunter College’s Writer’s Workshop (where I got to meet Erica Jong!) and the Self Publishing Book Expo – featured me on panels.
- I published 11 written interviews on Branding You Better with creatives / entrepreneurs and two new eco-interviews on Frogs Are Green.
This was the year for “mastering your online visibility,” with branding, design and content produced for so many clients. There were books (inside and out), branding, print marketing, website design, social media graphics, tons of SEO work! Just seeing this list makes me excited for 2014! I’m ready, and I hope you are too!
- 4 Cool Ways to Use WordPress – Part Four: Gaming and Entertainment
- Who Runs Your Website Show?